Screen Time Action Network
Our Screen Time Action Network is a coalition of practitioners, educators, advocates, and parents working to promote a healthy childhood by reducing the amount of time kids spend with digital devices.
Join the dedicated community of advocates in the Screen Time Action Network.
Action Network members are educators, health professionals, researchers, social workers, librarians, parents, grandparents, and so much more, all brought together by a common goal: making sure all kids get the screen-free time and space so crucial to healthy development.
Screen time is a multifaceted problem, and Network members are collaborating on multifaceted solutions. Whether it’s developing best practices for screens in pre-K environments, creating resources for parents and educators who want to stop commercial screens from interrupting education, or even challenging the leading professional organization for psychologists to address manipulative design in kid-targeted technology, Action Network members are making a real difference, right now. And so can you.
When you join the Network, you’ll get:
- The latest news and research about kids and technology.
- Opportunities to collaborate across interests and disciplines
- An engaged community sharing expertise and experience
- Access to Work Groups dedicated to professional areas, like Early Childhood Education, or area of interest, like Screens in Schools
- Online and in-person events to learn from and connect with other advocates
- Access to leading researchers and professionals working to help kids and families
Membership to the Action Network is free! Learn more, or join now: